Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Hersheys Saved The Day!

            My sweet husband who is diabetic and bed bound, has been wanting chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate! So I checked out our local store to get sugar free chocolate chips for baking but there were none to be had! A really sweet store manager got hold of the Hershey's rep and the wonderful guy had a case sent to the store just for me! My husband is in hog heaven now.

            He sometimes has them by their self, mixed with sliced apple and walnuts or sliced bananas and walnuts! I will be using some of the sugar free recipes on the Hershey sight to make brownies, cookies and cupcakes May even throw a pie in there just for fun!

            Don't worry, I wont let him overdose on the chips, he's only able to eat small portions at a time. Today is a very good day for him.

No comments: