Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Break Time With French Market Coffee!



        I am trying very hard to be patient while waiting for a fresh cup of coffee. Coffee of choice in this house is French Market, we wouldn't have another brand, they just don't measure up!  Black or with cream you just can't beat that rich wonderful taste!


        Well it's ready and as you can see I added a little Coffee Mate of "Caramel Macchiato" to help stave off extras like cookies or cake. I certainly don't need more sweets today, morning cereal was more then enough in the sugar department! I will drink the rest of that pot black and thoroughly enjoy every drop! 

         The only thing that would make coffee break time better would be having company to enjoy it with me or to be sitting in some neat little cafe in New Orleans right now. 

          Life is good, go, enjoy the day!
 

1 comment:

Covnitkepr1 said...

Any coffee is my kind of coffee. I love it all.
I’ve been following and enjoying your blog for a while now and would like to invite you to visit and perhaps follow me back. Sorry I took so long for the invitation.